RB900 Dust Collector
The RB900 is a very high quality 2HP 900 CFM cartridge style dust collector. This heavy duty collector is built entirely from 12 gauge steel and is 100% hand welded. This means it has no seams that can leak dust. The pleated cartridge filter is loaded from the top of the cabinet which is a very unique design that ensures a tight seal. Cleaning the filter is accomplished automatically by a reverse pulse system that has a digital timer which pulses the system at a preset interval. This insures that the filter is functioning at its highest level at all times. The sump is then emptied from the bottom of the collector.
Download RB900 Dust Collector Brochure (PDF)
RB500 Dust Collector
The RB500 is a high quality 500 plus CFM cartridge style dust collector for blast cabinets. This heavy duty collector is built completely from 12 gauge steel and is 100% hand welded which ensures that it is very durable and has no seams that can leak dust. The pleated cartridge filter is loaded from the top of the cabinet which is a very unique design that insures a tight seal. Cleaning the filter is accomplished at the turn of a handle which releases air inside the filter to purge dust from the filter. The sump is then emptied from the bottom of the collector.
Download RB500 Dust Collector Brochure (PDF)
RB100 Dust Collector
The RB100 Dust Collector is the ideal dust collection system for small to medium blast cabinets. The 1/3 horse power motor outputs 100 CFM of air flow to help keep your work area dust free, making for high visibility while blasting.
Height: 62 inches. Diameter: 15 inches. Hose: 6 feet in length. Electrical: 110V. Weight: 35 lbs. 100 CFM.
Download RB100 Dust Collector Brochure (PDF)
The RB900 Reclaim is a very high quality abrasive reclaim. It is built entirely from 12 gauge steel, and it is 100% laser cut and hand welded — this means it has no seams that can leak media onto the floor. When paired with our RB900 Dust Collector you get an extremely efficient abrasive cleaning system which ensures that you will be blasting with non-contaminated media at all times for optimal production.
Download RB900 Reclaim Brochure (PDF)
Instructions for Setting Up the RB900 Blast System and Abrasive Reclaim
- Place the top of the reclaim onto the legs.
- Hook five-inch hose from dust collector to the top of the reclaim.
- Connect four-inch hose to the reclaim inlet.
- Hook four-inch hose to the outlet on the back of the cabinet sump.
- Place motor on dust collector.
- Hook 3/4 inch hose from inlet valve to regulator on the cabinet.
- Connect one inch blow back hose from the outlet valve to the top of the reclaim.
- Hook blast hose from cabinet to crows foot on metering valve.
- Attach 1/8 inch hose from the outlet side of the foot pedal to the “T” on the inlet valve.
- Attach 1/8 inch hose from inlet side of the foot pedal to the “T” in between regulator and moisture trap on cabinet.
- Connect to an air compressor with minimum of 10 HP.